With the exception of occassional “guest posts”, I own all the content on this website.
WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
You are free to do the following:
- directly link to my website or any specific post.
- extract and re-post less than 200 words from my website, provided you link back to my original post immediately after.
- print off any of my posts and photocopy it to a maximum of 50 copies only, for distribution within your own company or organization
- print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2017, Jim Reyes. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.jimreyes.org”
WITH MY PERMISSION
You need my express written consent to do the following:
- Use this content in/for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission. So, I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. Please write me so we can find a way where both our websites stay safe and effective.